Lenawee Christian School is a college-preparatory school with a strong focus on academic excellence, spiritual formation, a safe and nurturing environment, and athletic and co-curricular opportunities.
Academic & International Student Support
- Individual attention from skilled and caring teachers
- Strong focus on academic excellence
- After-school tutoring
- Study labs for specific classes
- Concurrent credit partnerships with local colleges
- AP course offerings
- International program support staff provides ongoing support
- University selection guidance
- SAT preparation courses are covered to prepare students for university entrance tests
- 94% of our graduates attend universities after their time at LCS.
- Students from our school have been accepted at Yale, Duke, University of Pennsylvania, University of Notre Dame, University of California, University of Michigan, New York University, Purdue University, and others.
- International graduates are able to receive scholarships from LCS partner universities.
|Climate||4 Distinct Seasons|
|Recreational Activities||Professional sports teams (Tigers, Lions, Pistons, Redwings), Cedar Point theme park, shopping malls|
|Nearby Universities||University of Michigan, Michigan State University, Hillsdale College, Eastern Michigan University, Ohio State University, Spring Arbor University|
- Our school is located on more than 300,000 square meters of land with wireless internet access in the entire facility.
- 700-seat performing arts center
- Coffee shop and café
- Large cafeteria
- State-of-the-art health club and fitness center
- Indoor swimming pool with water slide and climbing walls
- Outdoor activity equipment
- Wooded and paved walking trails
- Intermediate English Proficiency – Level of proficiency is measured by the iTEP SLATE-plus. To find a local testing center, visit: http://www.itepexam.com
- Grades – Students must have an A, B, or C in all classes with a minimum score of 70% on a 100 point scale.
- Oral Interview – Ability to understand and respond to spoken English in a Skype interview.
- Positive Recommendations – Reference forms indicate the student will succeed in the U.S. academic setting.
Send us a note
Do you want to learn more about the international student program at LCS? Start here!