Lenawee Christian School is a college-preparatory school with a strong focus on academic excellence, spiritual formation, a safe and nurturing environment, and athletic and co-curricular opportunities.
Academic & International Student Support
- Individual attention from skilled and caring teachers
- Strong focus on academic excellence
- After-school tutoring
- Study labs for specific classes
- Dual-enrollment credit opportunities with our colleges and university partners
- AP course offerings
- International program support staff provides ongoing support
- University selection guidance
- SAT preparation courses are covered to prepare students for university entrance tests
- 94% of our graduates attend universities after their time at LCS.
- Students from our school have been accepted at Yale, Duke, University of Pennsylvania, University of Notre Dame, University of California, University of Michigan, New York University, Purdue University, and others.
- International graduates are able to receive scholarships from LCS partner universities.
|Climate||4 Distinct Seasons|
|Recreational Activities||Professional sports teams (Tigers, Lions, Pistons, Redwings), Cedar Point theme park, shopping malls|
|Nearby Universities||University of Michigan, Michigan State University, Hillsdale College, Eastern Michigan University, Ohio State University, Spring Arbor University|
- Our school is located on more than 300,000 square meters of land with wireless internet access in the entire facility.
- 700-seat performing arts center
- Coffee shop and café
- Large cafeteria
- State-of-the-art health club and fitness center
- Indoor swimming pool with water slide and climbing walls
- Outdoor activity equipment
- Wooded and paved walking trails
- Intermediate English Proficiency – Level of proficiency is measured by the iTEP SLATE-plus. To find a local testing center, visit: http://www.itepexam.com
- Grades – Students must have an A, B, or C in all classes with a minimum score of 70% on a 100 point scale.
- Oral Interview – Ability to understand and respond to spoken English in a Skype interview.
- Positive Recommendations – Reference forms indicate the student will succeed in the U.S. academic setting.
Send us a note
Do you want to learn more about the international student program at LCS? Start here!
Ready to Apply?
Our website is designed to make the application process as simple as possible using our Online Application.