Position: Head Varsity Boys Basketball Coach
Classification: November – March (Honorarium)
Reports to: Athletic Director
Lenawee Christian School’s vision is to see students grow in their relationship with Jesus; strive towards their full potential, and to live a life of influence. This role will provide leadership and vision to maintain boys basketball as a successful program, which develops student-athletes physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Cast a vision for program growth and development while maximizing the various resources available across the campus ministry.
- Plan practices that will be foundational for the development of proper team and individual skill development and training.
- Provide game strategy with the goal of competing in every contest.
- Develop a strong team atmosphere through positive individual and group activities, communication and coaching philosophy.
- Effective and appropriate communication to students, parents, officials, and other coaches.
- Assist student-athletes to understand and exercise their unique gifts and talents.
- Regularly share biblical teaching with student-athletes.
- Support our Youth Sports teams develop skills and passion for the game.
- The individual will be one called by God to the coaching profession and eager to intentionally share their personal faith through this environment.
- A commitment to ongoing learning and the development of other coaches, students, and themselves.
- A minimum of 2 years coaching at the varsity or higher level in the sport of basketball.
- CPR/First Aid Certification
Please send resumes to:
Craig Anderson -Athletic Director