Position: JV Volleyball Coach
Classification: August – October (Honorarium)
Reports to: Athletic Director
Lenawee Christian School’s vision is to see students grow in their relationship with Jesus; strive towards their full potential; and to live a life of influence. This role will provide leadership to support and continue the growth of the volleyball program, which develops student-athletes physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Support and teach within the structure and vision established for the program.
- Plan practices that will be foundational for the development of proper team and individual skills.
- Provide game strategy with the goal of competing in every contest.
- Develop a strong team atmosphere through positive individual and group activities, communication and coaching philosophy.
- Effective and appropriate communication to students, parents, officials, and other coaches.
- Assist student-athletes understand and exercise their unique gifts and talents.
- Provide support within off-season training, including open gym, 4-player training, and summer camps/clinics.
- Provide support for the varsity team as permitted with team schedule including tryouts and post-season play.
- Regularly share biblical teaching with student-athletes.
- A heart set on teaching students through a Christ centered framework.
- A willingness to learn and join a team of coaches investing in student-athletes.
- A minimum of two years coaching within the sport of volleyball.
- CPR/First Aid Certification
Please send resumes to:
Craig Anderson – Athletic Director