Classification: Part-time hourly
Reports to: LCS Little Cougars Director
This person is responsible for the general supervision and management of a group of children. This person will work together as team player to ensure the proper care and safety needed for children within their care. This role will be required to have a warm and welcoming personality and have a general interest for children and their needs as well as being creative and willing to have fun with the children. This person must also be willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with Lenawee Christian School’s beliefs and values.
1. Assist in planning and implementing the daily program.
2. Assist in planning and preparing the learning environment, setting up interest centers and preparing needed materials and supplies.
3. Treating the children and staff with dignity and respect.
4. Acknowledging individual culture, religious and social economic backgrounds.
5. Assist the Director in explaining the Daycare program to visitors
6. Assuming and equal share of the joint housekeeping responsibilities of the staff.
7. Maintaining a professional attitude and respect at all times.
8. Attending all scheduled staff meetings.
9. Assist in ongoing evaluation procedures needed to assess the developmental levels of the children.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Willing to be CPR/First aid certified.
2. Ability to pass school and licensing fingerprinting.
3. Ability to work well with others and children.
4. Ability to work as a team member.
5. Must be 19 years of age and have at least a high school diploma.
6. Ability to create and present ideas for age appropriate crafts
7. Must be sensitive and mature and able to relate well to both children and adults.
8. To be respectful to parents, children and coworkers.
9. Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
If interested please send resume to email@example.com