Position: Lead Infant Teacher
Classification: Full-Time Hourly
Reports to: Director of Little Cougars
Little Cougars daycare is currently accepting applications for a Lead Infant Teacher. Candidates must have a personal relationship with Jesus along with experience and education with infants/toddlers. An Early Childhood Education background is desired but infant/toddler CEUS/trainings are a must. Applicants must have at least one year of infant/toddler experience working with birth to 3 year olds in a child care or group child care setting.
- Planning and implementing the infant program daily.
- Planning and preparing the learning environment, and preparing needed materials and supplies.
- Treating the children and staff with dignity and respect.
- Acknowledging individual culture, religious and social economic backgrounds.
- Assist the Director in explaining the Daycare program to visitors
- Assuming and equal share of the joint housekeeping responsibilities of the staff.
- Maintaining a professional attitude and respect at all times.
- Attending all required professional development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- An Early Childhood Education background is desired but infant/toddler CEUS/trainings are required.
- Applicants must have at least one year of infant/toddler experience working with birth to 3 year olds in a child care or group child care setting.
- Must be able to multi-task in order to oversee the care of 4 – 8 infants in the infant area.
- Must be sensitive, mature and able to relate well to both children and adults.
- Must be respectful to parents, children and coworkers.
- Willing to be CPR/First aid certified.
- Must be deemed eligible by licensing fingerprint background check.
- Ability to communicate well with parents and coworkers.
- Ability to work as a team member.
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com