Position: Lead Toddler Teacher Classification: Full-Time Hourly Reports to: Director of Little Cougars
Little Cougars daycare is currently accepting applications for a Lead Toddler Teacher. Candidates must have a personal relationship with Jesus along with experience and education with infants/toddlers. An Early Childhood Education background is desired but infant/toddler CEUS/trainings are a required minimum. Applicants must have at least one year of infant/toddler experience working with birth to 3 year olds in a child care or group child care setting.
1. Plan and implement the toddler program daily.
2. Plan and prepare the learning environment
3. Prepare needed materials and supplies.
4. Treat the children and staff with dignity and respect.
5. Acknowledge individual culture, religious and social economic backgrounds.
6. Assist the Director in explaining the Daycare program to visitors
7. Assume an equal share of the joint housekeeping responsibilities of the staff.
8. Maintain a professional attitude and respect at all times.
9. Complete all required professional development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Must be at least 19 years of age.
3. Must have early childhood education or infant/toddler training.
4. Must have at least one year of infant/toddler experience working with birth to 3 year olds in a child care or group child care setting.
5. Must be able to multi-task in order to oversee the care of up to 12 toddlers in the toddler area and to lead other caregivers in the toddler area.
6. Must be sensitive, mature and able to relate well to both children and adults.
7. Must be respectful to parents, children and coworkers.
8. Must obtain CPR/First aid certification.
9. Must be deemed eligible by licensing fingerprint background check.
10. Must have the ability to communicate well with parents and coworkers.
11. Must have the ability to work as a team member.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org