Position: Middle School Boys’ Basketball Coach
Classification: November – December (Honorarium)
Reports to: Athletic Director
Lenawee Christian School’s vision is to see students grow in their relationship with Jesus; strive towards their full potential, and to live a life of influence. This role will join a coaching staff with the goal of developing student-athletes physically, emotionally, and spiritually within the environment of basketball.
• Plan practices that will be foundational for the development of proper skills.
• Provide age-appropriate game strategy with the goal of competing in every contest.
• Develop a strong team atmosphere through positive individual and group activities, communication, and coaching philosophy.
• Effective and appropriate communication to students, parents, officials, and other coaches.
• Assist student-athletes to understand and use their unique gifts and talents.
• Regularly share biblical teaching with student-athletes.
• The individual will be one called by God to the coaching profession and genuinely desire to share their personal faith through the role of coach.
• The individual will possess a commitment to ongoing learning and the development of other coaches, students, and themselves.
• Experience as a coach in basketball.
• CPR/First Aid Certification
Please send resumes to: