Position: Middle School Cross Country Coach
Classification: August – October (Honorarium)
Reports to: Athletic Director
Lenawee Christian School’s vision is to see students grow in their relationship with Jesus; strive towards their full potential, and to live a life of influence. This role will join a coaching staff with the goal of developing student-athletes physically, emotionally, and spiritually within the environment of cross country.
- Plan practices that will be foundational for the development of proper skills.
- Provide age appropriate game strategy with the goal of competing in every contest.
- Develop a strong team atmosphere through positive individual and group activities, communication and coaching philosophy.
- Effective and appropriate communication to students, parents, officials, and other coaches.
- Assist student-athletes to understand and use their unique gifts and talents.
- Regularly share biblical teaching with student-athletes.
- The individual will be one called by God to the coaching profession and genuinely desire to share their personal faith through the role of coach.
- The individual will possess a commitment to ongoing learning and the development of other coaches, students, and themselves.
- Experience as a runner or a coach in Cross Country or Track.
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred)
Please send resumes to: