Position: Preschool Prep Teacher
Classification: Part-Time Hourly
Reports to: Director of Little Cougars
Little Cougars is currently accepting applications for a Lead Preschool Prep Teacher. This is a one school year commitment for the 2021-2022 school year. Candidates must have a personal relationship with Jesus along with experience and education with toddlers and/or preschool age children. An Early Childhood Education background is desired but applicants must have at least one year of early childhood experience working with birth to 3 year olds in a child care or group child care setting.
- Plan and implement an older toddler program daily.
- Plan and prepare the learning environment.
- Prepare needed materials and supplies.
- Treat the children and staff with dignity and respect.
- Acknowledge individual culture, religious and social economic backgrounds.
- Maintain a professional attitude and respect at all times.
- Complete all required professional development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must have early childhood experience.
- Must be able to multi-task in order to oversee the care of up to 8 children.
- Must be sensitive, mature and able to relate well to both children and adults.
- Must be respectful to parents, children and coworkers.
- Must obtain CPR/First aid certification.
- Must be deemed eligible by licensing fingerprint background check.
- Must have the ability to communicate well with parents and coworkers.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org