Position: Secondary School Registrar
Classification: Hourly Exempt
Reports to: Secondary Principal
The head of school in conjunction with the secondary principal, contracts the secondary school registrar position. The principal will evaluate the performance of the registrar. This is an hourly position.
Mission Statement: Lenawee Christian School exists in partnership with the family and church to integrate Biblical truth for life with a commitment to glorifying Jesus Christ through academic excellence and spiritual maturity.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Mature personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Maintain a godly spirit-led life and approach to work.
- Desire to work closely and nurture positive relationships with students, parents, and faculty.
- Education: High School Diploma, college course work preferred, or similar work experience
- Skills to lead students, communicate effectively, and problem solve.
Secondary Registrar Job Duties include:
- Maintain physical and computerized records including student cumulative folders, progress and failure reports, class rosters, schedule changes, and report cards.
- Process new student records, including requesting transcripts and records from other schools, setting up cumulative folder, and entering student data into appropriate databases.
- Coordinate grading process, including processing of semester grades, verification and correction of grades, and printing and distribution of report cards.
- Process and transmit requests for student information, including student transcripts for colleges and universities.
- Calculate grade point averages, class rank, and prepare honor rolls.
- Assist counselors with the enrollment, withdrawals, and transfer of students and process applicable records.
- Assist campus administration and counselors with the preparation of reports and student data information.
- Prepare and distribute student identification cards, bus passes, and parking stickers.
- Coordinate the ordering and distribution of all graduate materials, including caps and gowns and diplomas.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Other duties as assigned.
If interested, please send resume to: email@example.com