Position: Head Varsity Baseball Coach
Classification: March – June (Honorarium)
Reports to: Athletic Director
Lenawee Christian School’s vision is to see students grow in their relationship with Jesus, strive towards their full potential, and to live a life of influence. This role will provide leadership and vision to establish baseball as a successful program which develops student-athletes physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
• Cast a vision for program growth and development while maximizing the various resources available across the campus ministry.
• Plan practices that will be foundational for the development of proper team and individual skills.
• Provide game strategy with the goal of competing in every contest.
• Develop a strong team atmosphere through positive individual and group activities, communication and coaching philosophy.
• Effective and appropriate communication to students, parents, officials, and other coaches.
• Assist student-athletes to understand and exercise their unique gifts and talents.
• Regularly share biblical teaching with student-athletes.
• A commitment to teach students through a Christ centered framework.
• A willingness to learn and join a team of coaches investing in students.
• A minimum of 2 years coaching at the varsity or higher level in the sport of baseball.
• CPR/First Aid Certification
Please send resumes to: