Ready to setup your child’s lunch account? Below are the instructions. Please follow these instructions carefully so that you can begin to place funds into your child’s account.
- Step 1: Visit sendmoneytoschool.com
- Step 2: Click “Create A New Account”
- Step 3: Fill out your email and create your password
- Step 4: Find the confirmation email that was sent and follow the link
- Step 5: Once logged in, type in our school
- Step 6: Add your children’s name to your account using their student ID number. To find your child’s student ID, visit the Family Portal, click on “Family,” then on “Family Home“, choose the student in the drop-down menu at the top-middle of the screen, then look under the student photo for “ID Number.”
- Step 7: Make a deposit
Once set up, parents and guardians can:
- View student balance
- View student purchase history
Restrict students from buying
You can use debit or credit cards to make deposits or if you would prefer to use cash or check, please place them into an envelope with your child’s names on the outside and put them in any of the drop boxes located throughout the school. If you forget to make a deposit, don’t worry. We will ALWAYS feed any child who needs a lunch regardless of lunch balance!
Cash or checks can be dropped into our cafeteria deposit boxes in Little Cougars, near the cafeteria, or outside the high school office. No fees are taken from these funds. There are fees charged when funds are deposited using a bank transfer or credit/debit card. Here is the fee schedule:
- $2.85 charge for credit card deposits per $100.00 (2.85%)
- $1.25 charge for e-check deposits