Why LCS? Learn more about what sets LCS apart
We want to see students grow closer to Jesus Christ, strive toward their full potential, and live a life of influence.
Lenawee Christian School exists in partnership with the family and church to integrate biblical truth for life with a commitment to glorifying Jesus Christ through academic excellence and spiritual maturity.
Resource Links for Frequent Visitors
See For Yourself…
Request more information or schedule a personal tour of LCS.
Taking Learning to a New Level – iXplore January Term 2019 We are excited to provide information about a great opportunity for middle and high school students to discover new interests and explore creatively. For 12 days in January students will participate in classes and experiences that are exploratory and integrative. These programs, called iXplore for middle school and J-Term for high school students, truly take learning to another level of engagement and excitement! We recently presented our students with information about the 12-day session of classes all middle and high school studentRead More…
Summer Government The Summer Government course provides students an enriched encounter with all levels of government (local, state, and federal). Guest speakers and field trips add to the learning experience as students come face to face with their government in action. In addition to the classroom experience, students will complete a comprehensive portfolio which demonstrates their increased understanding of the governmental process. This course will provide a fully participating student with a full semester credit towards the school’s requirement of U.S. Government. This provides more flexibility in your scheduleRead More…
Recent headlines have placed a spotlight on the growing persecution of Christians in China, only one among many countries where followers of Christ face hardships. This month’s book provides a contemporary and relevant reminder of the high cost some pay to serve the Lord.
Safely Home by Randy Alcorn is a Christian novel with a story that crosses political, cultural, and spiritual boundaries…
This truth is made powerfully evident in Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol. Join us for this classic tale of redemption as hard-hearted miser Ebenezer Scrooge is whisked away on a supernatural journey of self-examination. The Spirits of Christmas Past, Present and Future dramatically reveal Scrooge’s legacy of greed and cruelty, as well as its eternal consequences. Your most beloved Christmas characters are woven throughout Scrooge’s adventure. Kind-hearted Bob Cratchit and angelic Tiny Tim inspire love as they gallop through London’s streets together. The boisterous Fezziwigs ignite joy with theirRead More…
Valerie J. Rice completed the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in School Psychology with an emphasis in counseling and graduated on July 21, 2018, from Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana.
Top LCS Facts
- LCS has the smallest average student to teacher ratio of accredited schools in the county and individual attention is a key part of our educational philosophy
- 100% of LCS families receive reduced tuition and more than 70% receive additional financial assistance and/or discounts; with an average tuition reduction of more than 30%
- LCS has over 1,100 alumni spread across the country and the globe
- Over 90% of our students go on to college, many with unique scholarship opportunities
- LCS offers a wide range of extracurricular opportunities from college caliber drama to athletics
- Chapel and worship are an integral part of our students’ week across all grades
- LCS is the only school in Lenawee County with a full-scale retail Coffee Shop and Cafe