Why LCS? Learn more about what sets LCS apart
We want to see students grow closer to Jesus Christ, strive toward their full potential, and live a life of influence.
Lenawee Christian School exists in partnership with the family and church to integrate biblical truth for life with a commitment to glorifying Jesus Christ through academic excellence and spiritual maturity.
Resource Links for Frequent Visitors
See For Yourself…
Request more information or schedule a personal tour of LCS.
This truth is made powerfully evident in Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol. Join us for this classic tale of redemption as hard-hearted miser Ebenezer Scrooge is whisked away on a supernatural journey of self-examination. The Spirits of Christmas Past, Present and Future dramatically reveal Scrooge’s legacy of greed and cruelty, as well as its eternal consequences. Your most beloved Christmas characters are woven throughout Scrooge’s adventure. Kind-hearted Bob Cratchit and angelic Tiny Tim inspire love as they gallop through London’s streets together. The boisterous Fezziwigs ignite joy with theirRead More…
Valerie J. Rice completed the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in School Psychology with an emphasis in counseling and graduated on July 21, 2018, from Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana.
Future Playmaker Train along side our football team and coaches! Participants will learn various techniques, drills, and fundamentals that will give your child and edge on game day! Led by our middle school coaches and players, your Pre-K* through Fifth Grade students will enjoy time on the field learning from our very own Cougars! Future Playmaker participants will also take the field with our Varsity Cougars before they take on Athens HS! Registration Includes: Future Playmaker Jersey Interaction and Instruction from our Football Staff and Team Homecoming Day Admission forRead More…
Students entering Kindergarten to 3rd grade We currently have no requirements for devices in these grades. We are looking at the potential of implementing iPads at the 2nd or 3rd grade level and then adding the Bluetooth keyboard/case for 4th and 5th grade. This will not be an additional requirement for the 2018-2019 school year. Students entering 4th grade Parents are asked to provide a recent model Apple iPad which supports the latest version of iOS along with a rechargeable Bluetooth case/keyboard. Students will continue to use this same deviceRead More…
Youth leader and author, Andy Braner, is frequently asked, “What’s the biggest problem we can identify in the teenage nation today?” For him, the answer is easy: Teenagers are living all alone. In spite of seemingly endless connectivity, young people are essentially alone.
Top LCS Facts
- LCS has the smallest average student to teacher ratio of accredited schools in the county and individual attention is a key part of our educational philosophy
- 100% of LCS families receive reduced tuition and more than 70% receive additional financial assistance and/or discounts; with an average tuition reduction of more than 30%
- LCS has over 1,100 alumni spread across the country and the globe
- Over 90% of our students go on to college, many with unique scholarship opportunities
- LCS offers a wide range of extracurricular opportunities from college caliber drama to athletics
- Chapel and worship are an integral part of our students’ week across all grades
- LCS is the only school in Lenawee County with a full-scale retail Coffee Shop and Cafe