Why LCS? Learn more about what sets LCS apart
We want to see students grow closer to Jesus Christ, strive toward their full potential, and live a life of influence.
Lenawee Christian School exists in partnership with the family and church to integrate biblical truth for life with a commitment to glorifying Jesus Christ through academic excellence and spiritual maturity.
Resource Links for Frequent Visitors
See For Yourself…
Request more information or schedule a personal tour of LCS.
Future Playmaker Train along side our football team and coaches! Participants will learn various techniques, drills, and fundamentals that will give your child and edge on game day! Led by our middle school coaches and players, your Pre-K* through Fifth Grade students will enjoy time on the field learning from our very own Cougars! Future Playmaker participants will also take the field with our Varsity Cougars before they take on Athens HS! Registration Includes: Future Playmaker Jersey Interaction and Instruction from our Football Staff and Team Homecoming Day Admission forRead More…
What a great “first day!” It was fun to see the smiles of our students, teachers, administrators, and families. It’s going to be a great year at LCS! As we prepare for the yeah ahead, here are a few helpful pieces of information for new families and a reminder for families who may need a refresher: Athletics:If you’re wanting athletic schedule information for games, visit www.LCSCougars.com. Our full slate of games are located on that site for each sport. To add a team-specific calendar to your personal calendar (includingRead More…
Summer Literacy and Math—Building Academic Minds is a program designed specifically for Lenawee Christian Elementary students to exercise their minds during the summer break (June 7-August 25) to help prevent a decline in literacy and math skills. Literacy Resource Links Math Resource Links www.reading-rewards.com www.aplusclick.com Download Kindergarten Review Math Packet Download Grade 1 Review Math Packet Download Grade 2 Review Math Packet Download Grade 3 Review Math Packet Download Grade 4 Review Math Packet Download Grade 5 Review Math Packet Students will be rewarded for math and literacy work completedRead More…
Our information technology team put together a list of technology requirements to aid parents and students when making technology decisions for the 2019-2020 school year. Below is a list of required tools for grades 4-12 and locations to consider when purchasing. Students entering Kindergarten through 3rd grade We currently have no requirements for devices in these grades. We are looking at the potential of implementing iPads at the 2nd or 3rd grade level and then adding the Bluetooth keyboard/case for 4th and 5th grade. This will not be anRead More…
Top LCS Facts
- LCS has the smallest average student to teacher ratio of accredited schools in the county and individual attention is a key part of our educational philosophy
- 100% of LCS families receive reduced tuition and more than 70% receive additional financial assistance and/or discounts; with an average tuition reduction of more than 30%
- LCS has over 1,100 alumni spread across the country and the globe
- Over 90% of our students go on to college, many with unique scholarship opportunities
- LCS offers a wide range of extracurricular opportunities from college caliber drama to athletics
- Chapel and worship are an integral part of our students’ week across all grades
- LCS is the only school in Lenawee County with a full-scale retail Coffee Shop and Cafe