Why LCS? Learn more about what sets LCS apart
We want to see students grow closer to Jesus Christ, strive toward their full potential, and live a life of influence.
Lenawee Christian School exists in partnership with the family and church to integrate biblical truth for life with a commitment to glorifying Jesus Christ through academic excellence and spiritual maturity.
Resource Links for Frequent Visitors
See For Yourself…
Request more information or schedule a personal tour of LCS.
Students entering Kindergarten to 3rd grade We currently have no requirements for devices in these grades. We are looking at the potential of implementing iPads at the 2nd or 3rd grade level and then adding the Bluetooth keyboard/case for 4th and 5th grade. This will not be an additional requirement for the 2018-2019 school year. Students entering 4th grade Parents are asked to provide a recent model Apple iPad which supports the latest version of iOS along with a rechargeable Bluetooth case/keyboard. Students will continue to use this same deviceRead More…
Youth leader and author, Andy Braner, is frequently asked, “What’s the biggest problem we can identify in the teenage nation today?” For him, the answer is easy: Teenagers are living all alone. In spite of seemingly endless connectivity, young people are essentially alone.
Disney Channel’s smash hit movie musical comes to life on our stage in Disney’s High School Musical JR. Troy, Gabriella and the students of East High must deal with issues of love, friends and family while balancing their classes and extra curricular activities. Friday, August 10 @ 7 PM Buy Tickets Saturday, August 11 @ 1 PM Buy Tickets
Leadership roles come with difficult decisions. How can leaders better prepare for the “tough calls?” Check out this month’s President’s Pages where Lenawee Christian Ministries CEO, Dr. Jim Colman reviews Gus Lee’s book, “Courage: The Backbone of Leadership.”
Summer Literacy and Math—Building Academic Minds is a program designed specifically for Lenawee Christian Elementary students to exercise their minds during the summer break (June 2-August 26) to help prevent a decline in literacy and math skills. Literacy Resource Links Math Resource Links www.reading-rewards.com www.aplusclick.com Download Kindergarten Math Packet Download Grade 1 Math Packet Download Grade 2 Math Packet Download Grade 3 Math Packet Download Grade 4 Math Packet Download Grade 5 Math Packet Students will be rewarded for math and literacy work completed over the summer. StudentsRead More…
Top LCS Facts
- LCS has the smallest average student to teacher ratio of accredited schools in the county and individual attention is a key part of our educational philosophy
- 100% of LCS families receive reduced tuition and more than 70% receive additional financial assistance and/or discounts; with an average tuition reduction of more than 30%
- LCS has over 1,100 alumni spread across the country and the globe
- Over 90% of our students go on to college, many with unique scholarship opportunities
- LCS offers a wide range of extracurricular opportunities from college caliber drama to athletics
- Chapel and worship are an integral part of our students’ week across all grades
- LCS is the only school in Lenawee County with a full-scale retail Coffee Shop and Cafe