Variable Tuition Overview
Find Your Variable Tuition
Variable Tuition applications are considered on a rolling basis. Awards are communicated to applicants within two weeks of the time our vendor receives the Variable Tuition application and supporting documents. Application for Enrollment must be submitted (but not completed) for Variable Tuition determinations to be shared with prospective families.
Variable Tuition Ranges (2020-21)
|Grade Level|| Full Cost of Education
(Cost to School)
(Cost to Family)
|Preschool/Pre-K 2-Day||$1,613 – $3,320*|
|Preschool/Pre-K 3-Day||$2,150 – $4,430*|
|Preschool/Pre-K 5-Day||$2,688 – $5,535*|
|Lower Elementary (K-3)||$3,335 – $6,870*|
|Upper Elementary (4-5)||$3,438 – $7,080*|
|Middle School (6-8)||$3,625 – $7,465*|
|High School (9-12)||$3,998 – $8,235*|
*Families who are not eligible for Variable Tuition reductions or choose not to apply will pay the top end of the range.
**The Merillat Foundation and our Endowment Fund contribute educational discounts for EVERY LCS student equal to a minimum of 35%-off tuition.
Variable Tuition FAQs
Since LCS does not operate under an all-inclusive tuition model, various fees are charged in order to provide both necessary and optional programs and services to our students and families.
- Enrollment fees must be paid in full prior to receiving class assignments.
- For larger families, the enrollment fee for the fourth student on is FREE.
- Enrollment Fees are 100% nonrefundable after enrollment is completed unless a family moves more than 30 miles from LCS. They will be eligible for a 75% refund.
- Enrollment fees are waived for families who host students in our International Student Program.
- Enrollment fee rate is locked in by signing a continuing enrollment agreement.
- Enrollment fees paid prior to March 1 will guarantee a seat in classes for the following school year. Seats in classes will be subject to availability for enrollment fees paid on or after March 1.
Note: Enrollment Fees for 2020-2021 are final, but all other fees are tentative and are subject to change until June 2021 when the official budget is approved.
2020/2021 Enrollment Fees
|Feb 1-28||Mar 1 – May 31||After May 31||New Students|
|Little Cougars (Preschool/Pre-K)||$175||$225||$225||$175|
|Middle & High School (6-12)||$275||$325||$625||$275|