5th grade – 12th Grade: $3.15
Little Cougars – 4th Grade: $2.85
Reduced Lunch: $0.50
Adult Lunch: $3.75
If you are in need of assistance to pay for the cost of lunches for your child(ren), please contact Rob Breckel in the LCS central office.
Daily Menu Items
Items we offer daily:
- Skim milk
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Side salads
- 100% fruit juices
- Many other healthy selections
While we strive to maintain menu accuracy as much as possible, menus are subject to change without prior notice.
Nutrition is a vital part of learning. We take that role seriously at LCS. Our team of lunch room workers take pride in offering a high quality and nutritious meal each day to our students. Students enjoy everything from pizza to whole pears to sliced kiwi. We also welcome parents to come and eat with their children whenever time allows.
If you have questions on your lunch account or our lunch program, please contact our Food Service Director, Valeri Beach.
Food Service Notes:
- A la carte choices are for middle and high school students only
- Additional servings (or “seconds”), when available, may incur an additional charge
- Additional servings require a positive lunch account balance