One of the best ways to evaluate whether or not Lenawee Christian School is the right fit for your family and student is to see it first-hand.
Set up a tourOur admissions staff or administrators would be happy to show you our facilities and talk you through the value LCS can provide. We’re open year round, although it is best to see the school in action during the school year.
Shadow for a day
Your child/children can spend a full day or half day at LCS. They can meet the students, see the teachers in action, and see the difference for themselves. We encourage students to shadow on chapel days so they can see the student body in worship.
Come to an event
Our athletic events, theater performances, and concerts are amazing ways to experience our culture and the caliber of our programs. Contact our admissions department to setup a time to visit. We would love to host you!
Complete the Enrollment Process
Have you already applied and been accepted to LCS? To complete enrollment, follow the instructions below.
The process is simple and may be completed online by following the steps outlined below:
Visit our LCS ParentsWeb portal. For your convenience, this page will open in a separate tab so that you maintain access to these instructions.
- If you are enrolling at LCS for the first time, click on “Create New ParentsWeb Account.” Save your login and password information as this will become the account where you can track your child’s progress at LCS.
- If you are a returning LCS family, please login with your credentials.
- Click on “Family Information” on the left-side menu
- Click on the “Enrollment/Reenrollment” button
- Follow the on-screen instructions to completion.
- Setup your tuition payment plan through the FACTS system.
- You will receive an email with instructions to complete the enrollment contract.
- To finalize enrollment, pay the enrollment fee(s) in the LCS Central Office or by calling Angela Stover at (517) 438-8805.
Returning Families Only: As an additional benefit to you who reenroll between February 1st and 28th, the lowest enrollment fees are made available to those who complete this process within that time. If you have questions or needs during the reenrollment process, please contact Angela Stover in the Central Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (517) 438-8805.